PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the invite. Paxum in the house

PaxumRuth
05-20-2013, 10:01 PM
Howdy folks,
Just wanted to pop my head in and say a big HELLO to you all! Thanks for the invite MrDeiz. Looking forward to seeing how your board grows :)

MrDeiz
05-20-2013, 10:03 PM
nice to see you here
just a few fast questions:
1. how do i get my paxum daily limits increased?
2. what's the time daily limits get changed? i mean at what time the new day is counted by paxum mastercard?

klentelaris
05-20-2013, 10:07 PM
I have few questions too:
1.Will there be ever introduced trusted account feature?
2.Is there a new paxum hoodie made(hat and t-shirt).Summer is comming and i realy realy need a new t-shirt.

PaxumRuth
05-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Hi MrDeiz,

When you refer to your daily limits, do you mean for your Paxum Checking account, or for your Paxum MasterCard? We cannot change the limits on your Paxum MasterCard at this time, however if you have a requirement to change your Checking account limits, simply let me know what you need and I'll see what we can do for you.

Daily limits reset 24 hours after the last transaction. ie: if you withdraw $2,500 USD at 8:34pm on Thursday, then your limit will reset at 8:34pm on Friday, which is 24 hours after the last transaction.

Let me know if you need any further clarification at all.
Thanks,

Ruth :)

PaxumRuth
05-20-2013, 10:19 PM
I have few questions too:
1.Will there be ever introduced trusted account feature?
2.Is there a new paxum hoodie made(hat and t-shirt).Summer is comming and i realy realy need a new t-shirt.

Happy Birthday Klen!!

1) We're regularly evaluating our service and trying to implement beneficial features for our customers. We consider every suggestion submitted by our customers, and when we introduce new features we always let everyone know, so if this comes to fruition you'll definitely be told!

2) Nothing made.. tell me, will you be hitting TES in Budapest come September Klen? Or WMA in Amsterdam?

MrDeiz
05-20-2013, 10:21 PM
what the link for Budapest TES?

PaxumRuth
05-20-2013, 10:25 PM
what the link for Budapest TES?

http://www.theeuropeansummit.com

MrDeiz
05-20-2013, 10:29 PM
http://www.theeuropeansummit.com

thx. is it worth comming?

never visited those events before, but i guess it's a time to start from somewhere)

PaxumRuth
05-20-2013, 10:35 PM

never visited those events before, but i guess it's a time to start from somewhere)

I have not personally attended TES before, but I've heard good things about it. From what I can gather there were around 800 or so people there last year (I may be wrong on the final figure, this is what I heard at the time), and from all accounts it sounds like it was a good show.

klentelaris
05-20-2013, 10:35 PM
Happy Birthday Klen!!

1) We're regularly evaluating our service and trying to implement beneficial features for our customers. We consider every suggestion submitted by our customers, and when we introduce new features we always let everyone know, so if this comes to fruition you'll definitely be told!

2) Nothing made.. tell me, will you be hitting TES in Budapest come September Klen? Or WMA in Amsterdam?

I dont know,will see.I am kind a disappointed with decision to move it from Prague to Budapest which is why i am not sure will i go at all.I would like to go to Amsterdam but for that i would need a sponsor first.Still i find it hard to believe how single t-shirt cant be send over mail to someone who is so long at paxum and brought somany new customers...

klentelaris
05-20-2013, 10:41 PM

Depend what your goal is-considering you running a site which contain every possible sponsor in industry,going there to met new sponsors probably wont work lol.
Also,you could sit there entire day with sign how you are affiliate and nobody will care,well almost nobody,which makes me wonder for what those people went there.Anyway,the key is to not have any expectations -otherwise you will be probably disappointed.Also it is good opportunity to get drunk and eat as much possible is food considering food is free entire day and if you get some business on the way,it's a nice bonus.And it is quite funny to met some people behind popular board nicks.