PDA

View Full Version : Friendly advice: Do Cams

MrDeiz
08-26-2014, 10:06 AM
My cam properties are much smaller than adults, but cams are about to generate half of my earnings pretty soon.

Paysite model is almost dead, at least for individual webmasters. I suggest you to STOP working on your adult properties NOW! and DO CAMS. Use your current sites to promote your cam sites. I feel an idiot i didn't focus on cams during the past years.

That's a list of cam sites and programs you can start with http://www.signbucks.com/webcam-affiliate-programs

Some other tips:
- PPL/PPS is more profitable than revshare with most programs i promote. If you do revshare you should do it thru WL
- small cams also generate sales. at first i thought i can only make money with big cams, but small cams work great if that's what your traffic is looking for.

even one guy can spend a lot in one month. and i know this one is far from being a whale
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30090330/cams.png

tyme
09-02-2014, 04:23 PM
Are you using galleries to promote or something else?
Would you use galleries on existing adult sites?

MrDeiz
09-02-2014, 08:18 PM
old approaches doesn't work. google for webcam sites and you'll get an idea

TheMaster
09-06-2014, 02:29 AM
even one guy can spend a lot in one month. and i know this one is far from being a whale

I would call that a whale, not a mega/super whale, but still a whale, spends much more than the average paying customer

whichplatform is that? nice detailed statistics, I find many cam platforms have horrible statistics with no customer details, who the fuck knows what's happening in streamate stats :)

MrDeiz
09-06-2014, 08:38 PM
videosecrets

TheMaster
09-06-2014, 11:08 PM
videosecrets

ah yes, should have recognized it

in the past it was one of the few cam programs that made me some money, not so lately, maybe I should put some more effort into it

but you are right in their context that's not a true whale, they pop up in the news with crazy spending by whales spending 60K in a day or so

MrDeiz
09-07-2014, 05:35 PM
I'm preparing to get into gay market and it's hard to find some decent cams to promote. Big cams have about 100 gays online or even less, which definitely isn't much.

any idea why it's so or am i looking at wrong cams?

TheMaster
09-07-2014, 07:51 PM
I'm preparing to get into gay market and it's hard to find some decent cams to promote. Big cams have about 100 gays online or even less, which definitely isn't much.

any idea why it's so or am i looking at wrong cams?

seems it's usually less than a 100

no, I've never seen a platform with that many gay guys

honestly no clue, why that is, maybe because they pretty much can go out and have sex if they really want to? :biggrin: maybe the same reason why cams for women doesn't seem to be a big thing

MrDeiz
09-08-2014, 10:10 AM
yeah, if chicks wants she can get laid. so do gays

so straight guys are the only ones in trouble :D

TheMaster
09-08-2014, 12:15 PM
yeah, if chicks wants she can get laid. so do gays

so straight guys are the only ones in trouble :D

in this area... hell yes

look how women turned Tinder from a fuck app to a dating app :)

TheMaster
09-17-2014, 07:08 AM
got a webcam stats question:

MFC, Chaturbate, VideoSecrets show unique hits in stats and are in line with what I expect

but what about Streamate & Camster (maybe same in Naked), they are low compared to what I can track

mind you the revenue seems fine, it's just the hits that are not what I expect

how does Streamate count "Uniques"?
Camster shows "hits", are those uniques?

anyone knows?

yuusito
02-11-2015, 02:11 AM
lucky dude :)