PDA

View Full Version : CCBill is dead for business. Seriously. Sponsors - read this

MrDeiz
02-25-2013, 09:23 AM
Okay... Signbucks got 13k CCBill referred webmasters. Also we do 10k+ in sales on a monthly basis.
CCbill programs are promoted more than others - they get like 50% of our traffic, but while other are picking up (stand alone programs with different billings) it's being decreasing.
I see that trend for the last 6m (besides it has been up in January). It's even more hilarious now - 60% of referral earnings are rebills. My CCBill income heavily depends on rebills as well.

I'm a big fan of CCBill business model where you can promote thousands of programs at once and get paid for all of them. But it seems they aren't able to process new joins in necessary volume.

babeterminal
04-11-2013, 11:50 PM
i have seen a steady increase in leaks because ccbill no longer process phone billing[webmasters replacing this option with gxpplugin] also a lot of webmasters think its totally find to add extra billing options without using cascade billing and i personally think sliing is a complete rip off

SeeMyBucks
04-13-2013, 09:55 PM
CCBill is a good company, but they don't take care of you when you need it. We used to be one of they biggest clients but their fail on their client support. Usually takes you weeks until they 'find' the problem that you need to fix. We moved to Nats days ago and we still using CCBill but mixed with many other billers. That makes you track every single sale. Basically you can bill more members.

MrDeiz
04-13-2013, 10:28 PM
CCBill is a good company, but they don't take care of you when you need it. We used to be one of they biggest clients but their fail on their client support. Usually takes you weeks until they 'find' the problem that you need to fix. We moved to Nats days ago and we still using CCBill but mixed with many other billers. That makes you track every single sale. Basically you can bill more members.

what's your sales performance - CCbill compared to other billers, overall performance CCBill only / Billing mix (before and after NATS migration)
can you bring any numbers, at list in percentage mode?

step1models
05-25-2013, 02:50 AM
The thing is people always complain about CCBill, but still continue to use them as there's no alternative. Then people start mentioning Zombai + others, then realise those guys are just as bad (if not worse) than CCBill.

MrDeiz
05-25-2013, 10:00 AM
It can't be taken as excuse that competitors are even worse.

But they really do nothing to change anything. They have promised me to do a few changes like notify affiliates once payout is changed or cookie length, nothing done so far. They aren't posting on the forums any longer just because they can't promise any more and not to do anything.

They tried to release that brand new CCBill WMS platform which failed since the day 1, while they were promoting it all over the industry and assuring that everything is right. I bet they have poured hundreds of thousands into it, now they don't even mention it any longer.
They must have stopped R&D and cashing in what's possible to cash in this environment. If the innovation is going to happen in this industry it won't be from CCBill side

klentelaris
05-25-2013, 12:17 PM
I found it kind a funny how someone on zoo says why people tolerate ccbill,is how they never miss a payment check.While getting paid it's important,i find it hard to believe to have that as key value,i mean it's like you get job somewhere and you get paid for it but working conditions are horrible but it does not matter as long you get paid.It also reminded me to one chat which i had where dude said how choker traffic is great because he is always pay and while that is correct,it is fact how choker traffic is joke and other brokers always pay too yet they have other things much much better done.

MrDeiz
05-25-2013, 12:23 PM
dude, no shit
but i'm waiting for $10k+ paxum payment from a sponsor, which is almost 1 week delayed. so sometimes it matters LOL

my mails and support tickets already ignored

sigurman1
05-28-2013, 12:31 AM
What's the solution for an eventual bad processing of ccbill sign ups?

MrDeiz
05-28-2013, 06:35 AM
What's the solution for an eventual bad processing of ccbill sign ups?

it's possible to add epoch and segpay billing into cascade at CCBill
then do AB tests for each of them - e.g. set epoch as primary and check the results.

sigurman1
05-29-2013, 10:17 AM
Isn't that strange that ccbill signups have been decreasing? Or is is sign ups in adult biz that has been decreasing?

steveb
06-04-2013, 08:23 AM
For what it is worth here's my 2 cents on this..

CC Bill continue to 'own' the adult billing industry because they have one thing that the various competitors have never been able to offer - the affiliate community trust CC Bill to guarantee payment and so an affiliate is 100 times more likely to promote a CC Bill driven program than some other program that do not use CC Bill.

It's my belief that for as long as that is the case there will be a 'catch22' in play because for your average, everyday sponsor no affiliates means no sales and so the sponsor needs to somehow integrate CC Bill into their system if they want the traffic that will generate sales.

The result is that everybody complains about CC Bill's slow, out-of-date, inflexible service and systems but in reality there isn't any alternative and there are very few companies with the resources to challenge CC Bill's market share/domination.

Must be a nice position to be in! :blum:

SteveB

amateurs
11-20-2014, 02:31 PM
Any updates on this, after a year...CCBill is still going strong.

MrDeiz
11-20-2014, 05:54 PM
In Nov we have uprise in CCBill sales
In Oct it was declining