PDA

View Full Version : [Hiring] SignBucks manager wated

MrDeiz
02-16-2013, 05:56 PM
I'm looking for new members of our team
The position is SignBucks operational manager.

You'll have to contact programs listed into directory requesting additional info and members area access.

$650/m + bonuses (if you achieve good results)
5 working days, 7h/day. Long term.
Once you've worked 6m+ you'll get 3 weeks of paid vacations /year and New Year bonus.

send me your CV at mrdeiz @ signbucks.com
It's required to name a city of living, your age, adult and online business experience and what are you doing right now.

Jimmy Olson
02-18-2013, 11:10 AM
Which country is signbucks in? Here in Denmark, $650 is less than 1/3 of what you get on welfare :p

MrDeiz
02-18-2013, 12:02 PM
Which country is signbucks in? Here in Denmark, $650 is less than 1/3 of what you get on welfare :p

it's good to be in Dk)

the truth is a good payment in Eastern EU countries, above the average, especially Russia. They are very intellectual and accurate workers
adult isn't in a good shape those days. we are still growing and hiring new people though and i offer them fair salary corresponding to the industry price tag.
your welfare is about to drop as it already happened in many EU countries which had the same thing

V_RocKs
02-18-2013, 10:46 PM
If that special someone was able to grow this into JBM status as a minimum and brought in a few K a month in advertising revenue I am sure their pay would substantially increase. As a starting point I think it is pretty spot on.

MrDeiz
02-22-2013, 03:15 PM

btw here in Eastern Europe and Russia we can do just great for $1000/m (if it's not a capital of the country)
there's no taxes if you don't work officially, you just spend as much as u earn.
that's why more people for developed countries are leaving this biz, it doesn't make enough to live in your countries, while we are still doing fine)

Jimmy Olson
02-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Yeah, Denmark is expensive to live in, and if you earn a lot you have to pay more than half your income in taxes.... Stupid system imho, but I might think that way because I make all my money from the web. The wages and pricing here are sky high, and a lot of companies are moving to other countries, I don't blame them... Sometimes I wanna live in Russia or maybe Poland, instead of here....