PDA

View Full Version : introducing SkyPrivate - pay-per-minute for Skype

SkyPrivate
04-03-2014, 12:10 AM
Hi guys,

I am Dan, affiliate manager at SkyPrivate.com - the first and only pay-per-minute tool for Skype sex shows.

We have an in-house affiliate program (http://set.skyprivate.com/i/u/105) and just added the Verotel affiliation option, that I want to introduce to you.

The program is not public yet, we want to have good partners for our service: quality not quantity, so I am here to answer all your needs.

Short info:

the service is 9 months young (think this is the same chance as in 2001 when Paypal was launched - you can earn % from all the transaction members or models will make in our platform)
payout is Paxum and Payoneer
you can refer models and/or members
models share is 75% minimum and up to 80%
15% ProS (Profit Share) for models (meaning: 15% from our profit. 15% from 20% = 3 % from the total amount) + 15 ProS (Profit Share) for members (meaning: 15% from our profit. 15% from 20% = 3 % from the total amount) = 30% ProS (or 6% from total amount).
special partnerships that are on their way will create a great appeal to the models and members + we are the only service to charge per minute on skype => we think this is a great opportunity for all of us.

Any feedback is much appreciated