PDA

View Full Version : SignBucks welcomes Marshal as busines manager

MrDeiz
02-13-2014, 03:30 PM
I'm happy to welcome gfyer Marshal as SignBucks.com business manager!

He is available for all sorts of business partnership with the biggest b2b affiliate directory and our network of sites, which generates about 1,000 sales on monthly basis. While the industry is in decline, we've grown over 2013 and doing our best to make better changes industrywide.

We are going to introduce brand new sites and services, which are supposed to bring loyal customers back.

You can get in touch with him at:
ICQ#: 536. 672. 59
Email: marshal @ signbucks.com

SignBucks.com is the industryís biggest affiliate directory with complete list of NATS, CCBill, Verotel, Epoch and Paxum sponsors in all genres. Paysites are classified by tags and niches. All the promo tools, like FHGs, tube clips and embedded videos, are uploaded for each site and are available for free access.

Marshal
02-13-2014, 07:16 PM
Iím really glad to be a part of such a nice team, MrDeiz! As I spent years in the affiliate market, I'm not a newcomer in this business, so I will give my best to make every effort in helping the affiliate industry revive. From the position of a new SignBucks manager, I'm looking forward to be working with anyone who is open for business! I'm available either on ICQ or on email for any suggestions, questions or just a chit chat! Hope to talk to you soon!

ICQ#: 53667259
Email: marshal [at] signbucks {dot} com

sliiing
02-15-2014, 08:13 AM
Congratulations!

TheMaster
02-18-2014, 03:39 PM
congrats

mimi
02-18-2014, 07:25 PM
congratulations Marshal :)