PDA

View Full Version : ExposedForums.com - my new property is open for business. 100% self-submitted forum

MrDeiz
08-18-2013, 11:32 PM
I couldn't believe people submit their stuff and pay for it...
but it's real - ExposedForums.com (http://ExposedForums.com) is 100% self-submitted forum with actual memberships.

I've bought it a while ago and am integrating it in my network of sites

The site is open for business and you can get in touch with me at mrdeiz @ signbucks.com to discuss the options

For those who's interested in HL you can buy header ($1,100/y) and footer ($250/y) links
Very limited number of links for sale

sliiing
08-19-2013, 02:05 PM
I couldn't believe people submit their stuff and pay for it...
but it's real - ExposedForums.com (http://ExposedForums.com) is 100% self-submitted forum with actual memberships.

I've bought it a while ago and am integrating it in my network of sites

The site is open for business and you can get in touch with me at mrdeiz @ signbucks.com to discuss the options

For those who's interested in HL you can buy header ($1,100/y) and footer ($250/y) links
Very limited number of links for sale

I have a customer that is exactly in that niche, I told him about your other site that you have to sell but he didn't reply. I'll tell him regarding this as well. That kind of forum should be good advertisment for him!

MrDeiz
08-19-2013, 10:38 PM
thx man
but I took that site off the sale since i bought it to link with that forum and there was a moment when i already owned that site, but wasn't sure whether i get the forum or not.

they are in the same niche, but different, i'll try to develop both of them. the site is posedex.com

sliiing
08-20-2013, 09:17 AM
thx man
but I took that site off the sale since i bought it to link with that forum and there was a moment when i already owned that site, but wasn't sure whether i get the forum or not.

they are in the same niche, but different, i'll try to develop both of them. the site is posedex.com

ok! Amateur sales well. All though sales are getting harder and harder to get...