PDA

View Full Version : FNCash / Fleshlight - banned acc for no reason

MrDeiz
08-14-2013, 09:11 PM
Well... I've been doing pretty good with them for years, selling a dozen of fleshlights on a monthly basis until they suspended my acc for "breaking their TOS": Promoting via newsgroup.
There was no spam, just a few questions about fleshlight and exact answers.

I don't know how much have they stolen from me since i've been on vacations, but it's a few hundreds of unpaid bucks and future sales from the links.

Daniel who's behind that mess suggested me to create another acc with them and continue promote them:

So they keep all the traffic from my banned acc

I've blacklisted them for that reason (http://www.signbucks.com/news/blacklist) and asking everyone to support me in that situation.

BTW i remind another threads bashing FNCash or suggesting not to do business with them, would be grateful if you provide links

MrDeiz
08-14-2013, 10:45 PM
So... that whole situation gets another twist, since they banned my acc but my links are still working and they get new sales with those.
I've talked to one wise gfyer and he brought some pretty good point:
if it's against the TOS, why are the links still active
that means they just changed your PW
beyond shady

It appears they are 100% scam as far as my links are active, but i can't access my account.

TheMaster
08-15-2013, 01:06 AM
there's a ton of negative stories about them, the description that seems most fitting to me is 'erratic behaviour & decisions'

babeterminal
10-12-2013, 04:34 PM
i pulled my links when i saw this on gfy a few months back

Rik Lear
10-13-2013, 12:51 AM
I stopped promoting them years ago after test buy with ex-wife. Never got credit for it.

Call that dishonest, but I call it killing two birds with one stone. I was already suspicious, and we needed a toy anyways.:D

It's only because I sent tons of traffic and it seemed shady to me, so I bought through my own link.

And that... was that.

Never again with the company.

Ruff
01-20-2014, 04:12 PM
I pulled my links a long time ago with this company. Told them to cancel my account and send me the balance. I don't like the way they do business.

MrDeiz
04-01-2014, 08:39 PM
have been contacted by a guy not long ago

[3/18/14, 9:08:10 PM] promoter: i manage my wife *********
[3/18/14, 9:08:16 PM] promoter: she was the top selling Fleshlight girl
[3/18/14, 9:08:38 PM] promoter: they banned her for a bs reason and stopped selling her product and paying her
[3/18/14, 9:08:50 PM] promoter: but kept making sales off of about 20 Million affiliate links
[3/18/14, 9:09:57 PM] promoter: we are in court with them, they are saying all these lies, like they don't know who any of their affiliates are, and that they dopromotern't keep track of any of the sales.. complete bullshit and I'm looking for a few affiliates to help me
[3/18/14, 9:10:33 PM] promoter: they basically do a bait and switch, Affiliates put up ***** Photos or links or videos, and link to fleshlight girls.com
[3/18/14, 9:11:02 PM] promoter: then her product is not available, but there are OTHER products available, so they make sales, don't pay us, and probably don't pay the affiliate either
[3/18/14, 9:11:34 PM] promoter: I'm suing them big time, for fraud , breach of contract, right of publicity and more... its fucked up
[3/18/14, 9:11:57 PM] promoter: id like to get a statement from you if i could, and if you know any other affiliates like yourself who got burned by them also

Rik Lear
04-02-2014, 06:45 AM
... the description that seems most fitting to me is 'erratic behaviour & decisions'

Yup, this would be my Ex Wife.