PDA

View Full Version : Your experience with traffic brokers?

MrDeiz
02-11-2013, 11:25 PM
As I've stated in other thread -
I've spent thousands in dollars in bought traffic (tubes, tgp, blogs, cjs, PPC, EroAds, etc) with almost 0 return. A few thousands of dollars to almost no sales at all. I've even hired traffic manager for my celebrity properties (high sales, low ratio), we have bought highly targeted traffic which was available in small amounts... I've spent $650 and got nothing (it clicks good though :D).

I've only heard about successful webmasters making money on a huge scale. Even by buying banners spots on tubes for Brazzers. It was crazy to hear, because they not only return their money, but get a profit. I couldn't confirm that, but some calculations makes it real. You get $30 for a sale at Brazzers, so you can buy like 10k traffic and try to convert it.

I have a few Brazzers joins per period, but those people are actually looking for something like 'buy Brazzers' LOL

So what's your experience?

MrDeiz
02-12-2013, 12:14 AM
if you buy traffic from brokers you should always check it on your own via Google Analytics or any other tool. That's how i do it in Analytics with Advanced segments.
First thing - create unique link for your traffic campaigns. Like yourdomain.com/?from=brokername (i suggest you some simplified referrers like domain.com/?sexysettings)

then you do Google Analytics settings like shown below using referrer tags from the links you've created (brokername or sexysettings)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19atRAq9bT4FgjNvvsrWQWVTkcri272G46S_MJCbt_wA/pub

then you compare broker's traffic stats and GA.

that way you can see all scores in GA for broker traffic

note. broker and GA track uniques in different ways, there might be some difference. see my issue with EroAds which they failed to deliver http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1099477

Ara Man
02-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Where I can buy 10k for 30 bucks? 10k clicks on my ads? Unreal price.
Or it can be real for TR and BR clicks :)

Deiz, any details? :)

MrDeiz
02-12-2013, 08:35 AM
it's a price for skimmed traffic
i buy pretty good toplists traffic for $2.5/k on a constant basis from one guy

clicked traffic costs much more of course